Anime Fans Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which ending was better? Anime or manga?

2 posters

Go down

Which ending was better? Anime or manga? Empty Which ending was better? Anime or manga?

Post by L Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:41 pm

I Could go either way, they both had their good points, in the anime it gave a faint glimmer of hope that L survived. While the manga had Lights phsycotic breakdown! Twisted Evil
L
L
Community Jackass
Community Jackass

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Which ending was better? Anime or manga? Empty Re: Which ending was better? Anime or manga?

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:39 pm

The Manga ended better. Becuase it showed what Light was really like in the end. And it was kind of funny how he just started losing it. Also the art on that one last page where Light looks upwards and screams is good.

The Anime was good to though. I liked the way it showed how L was still part of it all.
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Espada
Espada

Female Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Which ending was better? Anime or manga? Empty Re: Which ending was better? Anime or manga?

Post by L Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Yeah the breakdown was worth it heheh I like the part where he begs ryuk to find a way out of his immediate death. Twisted Evil
L
L
Community Jackass
Community Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 am

Lol Yeah. At that point I was thinking 'Forget it, your half dead already.'
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Espada
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I find it funny that he lost it when he was gonna die. But L, who probably knew that his death was closing in, kept his cool the whole time.

Btw I think the series would have been better If it ended at L's death or had L win. Near and Mello weren't worth the extra 6 volumes.
L
L
Community Jackass
Community Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeah. people where going on and on about how it should have been longer. When It could have cut when L died. When L died I felt like not watching it. So I stopped watching it for a few days.

Also, that's one of the reasons why I like L better. Becuase the fact that he's a Savant.

I didn't like Melo to much. And Near was ok. But L was so much better.

The whole theme of Death Note was also ineresting. The fact that they had shinigami with books of Death and the police mixed in one. I's crative.
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Espada
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down